Sonic Timeworks has released Equalizer V-1, an equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The classic EQ, now as a VST and an AU… This equalizer comes packed with features, and more importantly, it sounds AWESOME. High cut and Low cut filters, High and Low Shelf filters, up to 6 bands of Bell filters (all with completely sweep-able filter points and adjustable Q sizes). 2 world class EQ algorithms to choose from (good luck!). 30 band spectrum analyzer ‘on board’, along with an intuitive ‘dual surface’ graphical interface…
Equalizer V-1 features
- 2 algorithms (Clean & Vintage) for unmatched versatility. Get the EQ sound you want.
- True stereo 64 bit internal precision.
- 30 Band frequency analyzer ‘built in’.
- Standard and Graphic editing modes.
- Real-time previews (dependent of the hosting application).
- Fast and reliable.
- High Cut and Low Cut filters with resonant filter controls.
- Low shelf and High shelf filters.
- Completely sweep-able filter points with adjustable Q (bandwidth) controls.
- Complete with led style meter.
- Ultra-Precise fader control while holding down the Shift button.
- Supports sample rates over 192kHz.
- Compatible with all applications which support VST or AU plug-ins.
Equalizer V-1 is available for an introductory price of $99 USD until January 15, 2011.
More information: Sonic Timeworks