Soniccouture has updated its Broken Wurli sound library to version 1.1.
When developing EP73 Deconstructed, our new Rhodes instrument, we took the functionality of Broken Wurli and built upon it, adding some features and refining performance.
So it only seemed fair to go back to Broken Wurli and add the new features back.
Changes in Broken Wurli v1.1
- RAM Management section now allows 3 options per channel: unload, 1 round-robin layer, 3 round-robin layers.
- Velocity limits can be defined.
- Tremolo Speed knob added to Instrument page edit function.
- Main Channel labels double as mute switches.
- White dot indicator added to effects tabs.
- ALT-mouse fucntions added: Compressor Ratio (alt-click comp knob), EQ frequency (alt-click EQ band knobs), distortion dampling (alt-click distortion knob).
Broken Wurli (Kontakt Player powered) is available to purchase for 69 EUR / $89 USD. The update is free for existing Broken Wurli customers.