Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Sonicprojects updates OP-X to v2.1 and OP-X PRO to v1.2
Sonicprojects has released version 2.1 of OP-X and version 1.2 of OP-X PRO, virtual emulations of the Oberheim OB-X synth.
Changes in OP-X v2.1 / OP-X PRO v1.2
- OP-X: new switchable legato mode (L next to levers).
- Arpeggiator now with key-down-run, two-state (normal, steps).
- Improved voice allocation unit (less voice steals).
- New sophisticated patch change smoother (works only with midi program change).
- Keyboard animation now globally switchable.
- OP-X PRO: all filter trimpots midi cc remote controllable now.
- Midi CC feedback for jump-free remote control with endless encoders.
- No struck notes anymore when switching between unisono and poly mode while playing.
- No clicks any more when using keyboard animation in very slow computers.
- Keys are not fixed anymore when holding a key and switching off animation.
- Midi controller for steps knob now works as it should.
- CC for volume changed to 7 for receptor and 11 for pc (the old one still works too).
- No more double ccs (exept volume for compatibility to former version).
- Shipped fxb bank library updated with the latest bank additions.
- Completely overworked pdf manual (with linked index as usual).
OP-X and OP-X PRO are available for Windows and Mac as a Reaktor ensemble, and as a VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit Sonicprojects for more information.