Sonigen Modular updated to v0.9.213 beta
Sonigen Modular, a virtual modular synth instrument, was updated to version 0.9.213.
Sonigen Modular is a modular software synthesizer which combines the freedom and flexibility of classic modular synthesis with the benefits of a modern software implementation.
The user interface is quick and intuitive to use while still affording the sound designer great freedom. The audio processing algorithms are of high quality while still being CPU efficient.
Changes in Sonigen Modular v0.9.213
- ADSFR times & sustain level can be modulated.
- Separate up and down pitch bend ranges.
- DelayFX tempo sync, and general improvements.
- Hold Pedal now implemented.
- Documentation improved.
- Voice count now up to 64 and uses less CPU when idle.
- Modules are now re-nameable.
- Syncrosc now blends between wave shapes.
- Voice shutoff management now automatic.
- MIDI Aftertouch / Channel Pressure implemented.
- Mono Legato mode for envelopes.
- Polysine oscillator, phase modulation + funky feedback.
- Pulsaw shape can now be modulated.
- Random controller, gives random value at on noteon.
The latest beta of Sonigen Modular is available to download from Windows at no cost.
More information: Sonigen