Sonimus announces SonEQ Pro equalizer plugin
Sonimus has announced SonEQ Pro, a four-band equalizer inspired by various high-end analog equalizers.
We’ve adapted and incorporated the best qualities from these hardware classics into a single cohesive, yet versatile software design. As such, SonEQ Pro aims to serve as a first choice equalizer for mixing engineers of all genres.
Our first plugin, SonEQ (Free), began as a hobbyist’s labor of love, but quickly became a powerful “go-to” mix tool for many amateurs and professionals alike. Drawing on expertise in analysis and design gained through creation of our later plugins, Satson and Sweetone, we set out to build a completely new EQ from the ground up. Thus, SonEQ Pro was born.
SonEQ Pro features
- Improved modeling. SonEQ Pro sounds remarkably close to the analog equipment it emulates.
- Refined EQ curves. Curves maintain their integrity and purity of form near the Nyquist, resulting in more analog-like sound and behavior.
- Low-Band Bell Filter Switch. Transforms SonEQ Pro’s low-band into a bell filter upon engagement.
- High-Cut Control. Combines a low-pass 6dB/oct. with a shelf filter for soft and smooth sounding cuts.
- New High-Mid Band.
- Remodeled High-Pass Filter.
- Low CPU Consumption.
SonEQ will be available to purchase on September 20th, 2013, priced at $49 USD. Supported formats include 32/64-bit VST & RTAS for Windows, 32/64-bit VST/AU & RTAS for Mac. The AAX platform will be released in the near future.
More information: Sonimus