Sonimus has launched its new TuCo compressor effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
The TuCo compressor features a tube vari-mu design with a feedback topology, with 4 compressor & limiter modes.
TuCo can be clean, warm and crisp at same time, exhibiting subtle and natural compression at low amounts and plenty of punch at higher settings. TuCo is an original Sonimus development, designed using analog modeling techniques.
TuCo is ideal for drums, vocals, or any track instrument. TuCo sounds great applied to a whole mix, too. Thanks to its “stereo modes” (Dual Mono, Stereo Vintage, Stereo Modern) TuCo can be used for tracking, as well as for mastering.
- All tube vari-mu design.
- Four modes: Fast Attack Compressor, Slow Attack Compressor, Fast Attack Limiter, Slow Attack Limiter.
- Release knob with slow to fast settings.
- Three stereo modes: Dual Mono, Vintage Stereo, Modern Stereo.
- Mix control for parallel compression.
- Output tube saturation controlled by a drive knob.
- A/B switch for a/b comparison.
- Presets system to create and edit both user and factory presets.
- Support for HQ screen resolution (Retina).
- Optimized for real time usage.
TuCo for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $74 USD. A demo version with some limitations can be downloaded from the product page (requires a Sonimus account).