Sonimus releases SonEQ Pro equalizer plugin
Sonimus has announced the release of SonEQ Pro, an equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
SonEQ Pro is a brand new four-band equalizer inspired by various high-end analog equalizers.
We’ve adapted and incorporated the best qualities from these hardware classics into a single cohesive, yet versatile software design. As such, SonEQ Pro aims to serve as a first choice equalizer for mixing engineers of all genres.
SonEQ Pro features
- Improved modeling. SonEQ Pro sounds remarkably close to the analog equipment it emulates.
- Refined EQ curves. Curves maintain their integrity and purity of form near the Nyquist, resulting in more analog-like sound and behavior.
- Low-Band Bell Filter Switch. Transforms SonEQ Pro’s low-band into a bell filter upon engagement.
- High-Cut Control. Combines a low-pass 6dB/oct. with a shelf filter for soft and smooth sounding cuts.
- New High-Mid Band.
- Remodeled High-Pass Filter.
- Low CPU Consumption.
SonEQ Pro for Windows and Mac (32/64-bit VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $49 USD. Support for AAX will come in the near future.