Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
SoniqWare announces PE-1
SoniqWare has announced the PE-1, a Linear Phase Parametric Equalizer VST plug-in for Windows PC.
PE-1 is a seven bands stereo linear phase parametric equalizer with analog-like fully de-cramped frequency response, graphical editor, and exclusive shape controls.
- 7 bands parametric equalizer.
- linear phase filters.
- de-cramped HF response.
- 7 filter types: bell, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch.
- unique filter shape control for further tonal shaping.
- resonant shelf filters with adjustable overshoot/undershoot.
- low-pass and high-pass filter slopes: 12, 24 and 48 dB/oct.
- filter parameters: center frequency, gain, Q.
- filter center frequency control range: 20 to 20000 kHz.
- filter gain control range: -24 to 24 dB.
- accurate frequency control (1 Hz increments below 100Hz).
- 4 modes for Q factor behavior.
- auto-gain function.
- graphical edition of response using colored handles.
- L/R vu-meter with hold peak and clip readouts.
- supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 & 192 kHz.
- low noise, SNR: 133dB.
- real-time response.
- low latency.
- stereo operation.
- master gain.
- load/save programs and banks.
- VST automation of all parameters.
- silent controls.
- sub-pixel knob rendering.
SoniqWare PE-1 will be available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC November 7, 2008, for $199 USD.
Visit SoniqWare for more information.