SoniqWare releases picoSeries effect plugins (+ AU/VST3 formats)
SoniqWare has announced the picoSeries, a series of effect plugins designed with simplicity in mind.
SoniqWare releases picoSeries, a range of plugins designed for maximal simplicity of use while embedding the advanced SoniqWare sound processing algorithms: picoQuiet (noise reduction), picoEdge (attack transient processing), picoTail (release transient processing).
- Single knob operation… plus a few a knobs we really could not manage to drop
- Currently three plugins:
- picoQuiet noise reduction
- picoEdge attack transient processing
- picoTail rlease transient processing
- … more plugins to come… stay tuned…
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 & 192 kHz.
- Stereo operation.
- VST automation of all parameters.
- Silent controls.
- Use of SSE1-SSE5 instruction sets.
The picoSeries plug-ins are available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at 34 EUR / $44 USD each.
SoniqWare has also updated its MT-1 Multiband Transient Processor, SG-1 Spectral Noise Gate, and PE-1 Linear Phase Parametric Equalizer with various minor fixes and improvements and the release of AU and VST3 versions.
Moog Music celebrates Bob Moog’s 78th birthday with promotion to benefit Bob Moog Foundation