SoniqWare has released T3 (Time To Trigger), a MIDI trigger plug-in for Windows and Mac.
SoniqWare releases T3 (Time To Trigger), a stereo MIDI trigger engine that listen to incoming audio, detects new events, and sends MIDI notes with appropriate dynamics and pan to control a drum sampler or any other synthesizer, all this live. To be used for drum replacement or synthesizer control through audio, in combination with any plug-in or external synthesizer.
- Fast and accurate detection engine
- Pinpoint frequency band used for detection using low-pass and high-pass filters
- Control both detection sensitivity and detection loudness threshold
- Adjustable guard to avoid faulty double triggering
- Percussive trigger mode, to be used for instance for drum replacement
- Sustained trigger mode, where sustained sound generate sustained MIDI notes
- MIDI channel, program, and note control
- Continuously adjustable dynamics curve, linear and non-linear
- Velocity and pan captured from the input signal
- Velocity tracking in sustained mode: expressive changes in the loudness will generate appropriate MIDI expression messages
- Pan tracking in sustained mode: a left-right panned input audio will generate a left-right panned MIDI note
- Graphical display: signal loudness and internal detection signal
- L/R vu-meter with hold peak and clip readouts
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 & 192 kHz
- Stereo operation
- Load/save programs and banks
- VST automation of all parameters
- Silent controls
- Use of SSE1-SSE5 instruction sets
T3 for Windows and Mac (VST) is available to purchase for 99 EUR.