Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
SoniqWare updates PE-1 to v1.1
SoniqWare has released version 1.1 of PE-1, a versatile seven bands stereo linear phase parametric equalizer with fully decramped analog-like frequency response, graphical editor, and unique shape controls.
Changes in PE-1
- Fixed several issues on some hosts:
- Clicks or scrambled audio could be heard when stop playing.
- The host was not notified of parameter changes when pushing the ‘paste’ button of PE-1.
- Fixed several issues when using SONAR (6, 7 and 8):
- Graphical editor was freezing after hitting pause or stop.
- Clicks or scrambled audio could be heard at the end of loop in loop mode.
- Right vu-meter was showing 0dB on a single channel signal when ‘enable mono processing’ was set.
- Fixed issue when using CUBASE (4.0 and 4.5):
- Software activation would not work in some cases on Windows Vista.
- Improved CPU usage when moving display handles and knobs.
SoniqWare PE-1 is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for $199 USD / 159 EUR.
Visit SoniqWare for more information.