Sonivox introduces TWIST – Spectral Morphing Synthesizer
Sonivox has released TWIST- Spectral Morphing Synthesizer, new virtual synthesizer instrument from the Nemesynth Audio Research Group.
TWIST is a new tool that combines a brand new type of synthesis, intelligent performance controls, and cutting edge GUI design to give you control over an endless arsenal of cutting-edge sound that you can easily personalize and make your own.
From edgy to ethereal, TWIST gives your music that new sound you have been looking for!
- New Patent Pending Spectral Morphing Synthesis engine.
- Ultra-user-friendly graphical user interface that makes sound creation and personalization easy.
- Over 200 factory presets that can be easily personalized into thousands.
- MIDI Learn & Save Function – Lock TWIST’s controls up with any midi controller.
- Onboard tempo-synced variable resolution pattern generator.
- SONiVOX’s Intelligent Rhythm Control (I.R.C).
- Onboard chorus, tempo sync delay, and reverb fx.
- PC Standalone, VST and RTAS Compatibility.
- MAC Standalone, AU, VST, and RTAS Compatibility.
TWIST – Spectral Morphing Synthesizer is available to purchase for a MSRP of $149.99 USD (est. street $99.99 USD).