Sonivox has announced the release of Eighty Eight Ensemble 2.0, the latest version of its flagship virtual piano instrument.
Eighty Eight Ensemble 2.0 features an exceptional recreation of the Steinway 9-foot CD 327 grand piano. Meticulously sampled and expertly voiced, Eighty Eight Ensemble 2.0 provides every composer, pianist, and musician the opportunity to infuse their compositions, recordings, and performances with this truly world-class grand piano.
The SONiVOX recording philosophy relies on a simple signal chain, the finest A/D converters, and premium microphone preamps. Faithful to the original piano, Eighty Eight Ensemble 2.0 captures each note of this cherished instrument at 16 velocity levels for exceptional dynamic accuracy.
Eighty Eight Ensemble 2.0 features
- Steinway 9’ CD 327 grand piano sample source.
- Meticulously sampled and expertly voiced.
- Over 11 GB of premium content.
- 16 velocity levels per note; over 1500 samples.
- 52 Solo Piano presets.
- 35 Combination patches with layered pad sounds.
- 16 Key Split Combis with bass/and or solo instruments.
- Pedal and Release element controls.
- Adjustable Limiter.
- 4-band EQ.
- Variable Reverb.
- Fine tune and transpose controls.
- 7 Velocity curves.
- MIDI Learn controller mapping.
- Integrated Patch Browser stores by attribute.
- 32- and 64-bit VST and AU support.
- RTAS support.
The Eighty Eight Ensemble 2.0 for Windows and Mac costs $149 USD.