Sonivox has announced a pre-release preview of its upcoming Pulse – Advanced Production Instrument, a virtual instrument for Windows and Mac.
PULSE combines the feature set highlights of today’s popular hardware music production units, along with the power and multidimensional capabilities afforded by the software paradigm. In doing so, PULSE is able to offer music producers expanded features & functionality as well as an unrestricted workflow, eliminating multiple menus, button clicks, memory limitations, and more.
- Next-generation music production software for MAC and PC, combining MPC style editing and workflow.
- Imports most MPC file formats including MPC 60/II, MPC 3000, MPC 2000, MPC 2000XL, MPC 1000, MPC 2500, MPC 500, MPC 5000, as well as AIFF, WAV, Broadcast WAV, ACID & MP3 files.
- 8 User-assignable stereo outputs and 8 User-assignable effects busses, complete with tempo sync stereo delay, EQ, and reverb effects.
- Onboard real-time sampling.
- 64 user assignable pads with Infinite sample layering and multiple playback modes.
- Per pad editing of LFO, volume, pitch, envelope, panning, and filter with ten user selectable filter types.
- User-assignable auto pitch map, velocity override (full), choke and one shot modes.
- User adjustable input-quantize.
- Over 400 premium instruments and drum kits.
- Midi learn & save functionality, PULSE is instantly compatible with any MIDI keyboard or pad controller.
- Pad-specific variable resolution note repeat.
- Advanced multi-mode pattern and step sequencer which optionally locks to your DAW/host.
- Works as a MAC or PC Standalone application or as a VST, AU, & RTAS plugin.
- And much more…
Pulse – Advanced Production Instrument is scheduled for release on 1 November, 2010, with a MSRP of $199.99 USD and an estimated street price of $149.99 USD. Select retailers will be offering PULSE at a special introductory price of $99.99 USD throughout the holiday season.