Sonivox has announced it is now shipping Vocalizer, the first instrument from their new NEMESYNTH Audio Research Group.
VOCALIZER is a completely new concept in modern music production that couples a new technology synthesis engine with an open input based architecture. VOCALIZER is one part effect plugin and one part virtual instrument. Vocalists, non-vocalists, & producers feed VOCALIZER any audio source, and it re-pitches, effects, and re-synthesizes the original source into a whole new sound.
- One-of-a-kind new patent pending audio synthesis system affords unparalleled signal processing, vocoding, & re-synthesis, from subtle to completely mind-blowing.
- Vocalists – enjoy building complex complementary harmonies and soundscapes out of your voice, or transform your solo voice beyond natural boundaries.
- Non-singers – sing on tracks you could never have before. Make your voice musical in ways you’ve never imagined you could.
- Endless sound sculpting possibilities. Run any audio source through Vocalizer’s revolutionary input-based synthesizer for unbelievable results.
- A robust selection of factory presets, or make your own.
- Make and warp chord progressions, beats, effects or portamento leads like no one has heard before.
- Easy to learn and use with included video tutorials.
- Works as a plug-in on most major MAC and PC based DAWs.
Vocalizer has an of MSRP $149 USD and is available to purchase for the introductory price of $99.99 USD from Guitar Center stores and MusiciansFriend.com.