Sonnox announces SuprEsser
Sonnox has announced the Oxford SuprEsser, a very highly-featured professional De-Esser and a Dynamic EQ.
The combination of an intuitive FFT display and three listen modes enables the user to easily see and hear exactly where the problem frequencies are, allowing the rapid reduction or removal of the offending audio. As well as being able to trigger the full band compression, the offending frequencies can be carefully carved out.
Since the SuprEsser can operate at all frequencies, ‘plosives’ and other annoyances can also be removed effortlessly, making it more than a simple De-Esser. Additional features include Automatic Level Tracking, Linear Phase Filtering and a Wet/Dry blend control for final balancing.
SuprEsser key features
- Transparently controls aggressive frequencies.
- Linear Phase Dynamic EQ.
- Automatic Level Tracking.
- Graphic Display (FFT) for increased accuracy.
- Full spectrum operation.
- Precise control over attenuated frequencies.
- Easy and fast to de-Ess in Simple Mode.
- Advanced Mode for ultimate control of Dynamic EQ.
- Multiple ‘listen’ modes.
- Wet/Dry blend for final balancing.
Visit Sonnox for more information.