Sonnox updates Oxford plug-ins (Windows VST)
Sonnox has released updates for the Windows VST versions of the Oxford series of plug-ins.
Changes in Oxford plug-ins
- New format installer (R3 EQ v1.8 / R3 Dynamics v1.5.1 / Inflator v1.7 / TransMod v1.5 / Reverb v1.2 / Limiter v1.3.1 / SuprEsser v1.1):
- Checks for presence and version of iLok driver.
- Auto-detects 32/64 bit operating system and installs relevant v5.8.5 iLok drivers if required.
- Checks for presence of Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 redistributables and installs if required.
- Checks for presence of iLok with correct licence before allowing plug-in installation. Avoids initial plug-in scan failure and resulting unavailability with some VST hosts.
- Option to specify plug-in and preset installation directories from default, if required.
- Log file: Installer-Log.txt file created during installation and stored in Program Files\Sonnox\Oxford Plugins\Logs. Useful to Sonnox support engineers should installation fail.
- Show Preset Name Path: Feature now fully operational.
- Supresser v1.1 only:
- Initial display mode: SuprEsser FFT display now zoomed out (20Hz – 20KHz) when instantiated.
- Centre frequency indication: SuprEsser shows the frequency value in big, easy to read numbers as you change the frequency.
Visit Sonnox for more information.
Marcus Gungrud updates Zweeger to 2.0 beta 1
Puremagnetik releases Microtron Tape 1