Sonokinetic has announced the release of Delphi, a historical ancient Greek ensemble sound library for Kontakt.
For centuries our modern muse has been based on the early Greek arts and theaters. With “Delphi,” Sonokinetic’s goal was to capture this “cradle of music performance art.” They teamed up with renowned, Greek classically-trained vocalist Veronica Iliopoulou and reconstructed many of the authentic instruments of the period, thus creating a sample set that was truly “lost in time.” Delphi covers a broad range of ancient texts and phrases from Greek Tragedies and Dramas by Sophocles and Aeschylus.
This unique peek into a forgotten world of poetic power provides tools essential for recreating that ‘Mythological’ sound.
- 1.3+ GB sample pool, 1500+ samples.
- Instruments: Krotala Dio (small finger cymbals), Krotala Delphi (finger bells), Megalon Tympanon, Tympanon, Roptron, Phorminx.
- Vocals: Songs: Seikilos Epitaph, Stasimon From Orestis (oldest notated music anywhere found in the world), Dionysus Chants (Dionysus séances improvisations). Dramatic performances from Sophocles’s and Aeschylus’s ‘Agamemnon’, ‘Choeforoi’, ‘Eumenides’ and ‘Electra’ (theatre performance and cinematic whispered) and natural breath simulation samples.
- Temposynced & ITM based grouping and mapping for all melodic performance elements. Available for Kontakt 4 Time Machine 2 and Kontakt 5 with Time Machine Pro.
- Graphic Phrase length & Harmonic key indicators.
- 3 band EQ adjustment.
- Custom Impulse Response reverb setting with adjustable size and wet/dry.
- Open Kontakt format for complete user customization.
- All files in 44.1 kHz, 24 Bit AIFF format. Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.4 and Kontakt 5.0.2.
Delphi is available to purchase for 59.90 EUR.