Sonokinetic releases Fe – Iron Performances & Multi Samples
Sonokinetic has released Fe, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
This new addition to our percussion line-up complements the powerful toms and drums percussion of H.I.P.P. and Felt Force One with a veritable scrapheap of metal and iron objects and instruments. From clinging and clanging to smashing and booming, this collection covers a lot of sonic ground. Without compromise and fully dedicated to capturing the specific sound of these metal and iron soundscapes, we set out to create an all-new exciting collection of performed percussion and multi sampled sessions. As usual, we coupled this with an intuitive yet stylish UI to give you full access to this vast source of Sonokinetic marked samples.
- Monolith patch spanning 10 main categories: Anvil, BellTree, Oil Drum, Car parts, Scrap, TamTam, Heavy Iron, Cymbals, Weird Cymbal, Various.
- Time signature selector and automatic BPM group selecting (HOST slave).
- Sound control panel: EQ, Reverb, Pan and Volume.
- Performance loops & Multi samples grouping.
- 4 round robin settings per multi sampled key.
- Kontakt 4 & 5 patches + aif accessible pool.
- 2400+ samples. (3,8 GB sample content).
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Project Infinity Reference manual (pdf).
- Artwork : “Fe” dvd cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa.
- Video tutorials: Patch auditing (various patches briefly reviewed), Technical tour: GUI walkthrough.
- Format: All files in 48 kHz, 24bit aif format.
- Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.4. & Kontakt 5.
Fe is available to purchase for 59.90 EUR.