Sonokinetic releases Haka, sample library for Kontakt
Sonokinetic has announced the release of Haka, a new sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Russ Landau and Sonokinetic joined forces with pacific warriors. This library is guaranteed to help you impress your opponent and proclaim your strength and prowess in order to intimidate your opposition.
Recorded on location deep within the Vanuatu, Samoan, Hawaiian, New Zealand and the Marquesas Islands, this is original tribal warrior music that we discovered and captured in high quality audio. With this production we’re proud to present you a testament of these ancient musical cultures in song, chant and dance.
- Instrument for Kontakt 4.1 and higher, including Haka (Manu Siva Tau, Cibi, Hula, Haka and other Pacific originating warrior performances), Tribe Ensemble performances (instrument & vocals combined), Vocals, Drums & Percussion, and Bonus Haka.
- Custom Kontakt interface: Main View, IR, and a credits tab.
- Convolution reverb applied to the multi instrument to represent the original acoustic space.
- 4 impulses available.
- Sonokinetic clickable IR sphere design knob.
- Dynamic sample loading & purging for efficient memory usage.
- Customizable instrument grouping and mapping – build your own patches to suit your needs.
- 600+ sampled looped samples. (681MB samples).
- Tempo synchronization for all samples.
Haka for Kontakt is available to purchase for 59.90 EUR.