Sonokinetic releases Tutti Cinematic Orchestral FX & Textures
Sonokinetic has announced Tutti – Cinematic Orchestral FX & Textures, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We grew up with soundtracks by Jerry Goldsmith like “Alien” and Bernard Herrmann’s “Psycho”. Reaching to more recent composers, Michael Giacchino (Star Trek) and John Debney (Predators) are an inspiration for us as composers. It triggered a deep longing within us to create a tool series for scoring film in a way that hasn’t been produced before.
Tutti opens a new world of rich cinematic orchestral sound and offers you a broad range of unique sounds with a character that is unmatched in richness and quality. What we did was create sections with full orchestral cues spanning over 4 to 8 bars. Each cue was recorded in a staggering 5 positions and each of these positions is 100% available for editing in the proven effective Sonokinetic user interfaces.
- 2 types of instrument patches:
- Basic patches
- Tutti Big Smash: full orchestral heavy hits and booms. For epic accentuations and endings
- Tutti Cluster sustained textures with release: patterns and random musical chord/melody clusters. In a large variety of complexity and spheres. Sustained as long as the key is pressed.
- Tutti Cluster textures with release: patterns and random musical chord/melody clusters. In a large variety of complexity and spheres. Sustained for 4 bars (80 to 120 BMP) with releases
- Tutti FX Reverse: Transitions and tension building full orchestral phrases. Reversed in edit for a swoosh/swooping feel
- Tutti Hits with stops: Full orchestral and sections hits. Random note choice with release and stop sound (damping with sustain)
- Tutti Long textures: long extended textures with varying complexity and sections that combine patterns and musical fx in a single long performance.
- Section patches
- Tutti Glissandi clusters with cresc: Full orchestral dynamic buildups for climactic scenes and scene transitions. Large variety in dynamic ranges, sections, fx and phrases. Cluster chords and melodic complex improvisation dressing added to the overall dynamic buildup.
- Tutti Long glissandi with cresc: Full orchestral dynamic buildups for climactic scenes and scene transitions. Large variety in dynamic ranges, sections, fx and phrases.
- Tutti Long textures random bending: crescendo and diminuendo full orchestral dynamic phrases. ½ step and ¼ step chord/tone random section bending.
- Tutti Random downward glissandi: Full orchestral dynamic downward glissandi. Large variety in dynamic ranges, sections, fx and phrases. Short cues. 2 to 4 bar phrases.
- Tutti Tension builders A: Short cues with a variety of basic and complex full orchestral dynamic buildups. Primarily for epic coda composing
- Tutti Tension builders B: cue extension for Tutti Tension builders A. Primarily for epic coda composing.
- Short cues with a variety of basic and complex full orchestral dynamic buildups. Primarily for epic coda composing.
- Xtra patches (bonus)
- Arpeggio FX: 70 various chord and melodic large orchestral harp improvisation.
- Arpeggio Picked: Full range large orchestral harp multi sampled picked single note samples.
- Arpeggio Runs: Large orchestral harp whole scale and diminished scale runs.
- Percussion FX: various orchestral percussion hits. Grand cassa, Tamtam, cymbals and anvil samples
- Toccata FX: epic pipe organ random full register sound effect. Suspense and dramatic compositions.
- Basic patches
- 9 channels available for you to mix with. Pre-mixed ‘Tutti’ channel, Mic position channels and cue group channels. Mix Tutti specifically to your taste, per-cue.
- Up to 5 takes recorded to give alternation and variation to your effects.
- FX at your fingertips. Configure EQ and Stereo Modelling.
- 2850+ samples. (full version samplepool 7,36 GB sample content)
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Tutti Reference manual (pdf).
- Artwork : “Tutti” dvd cover. Designed by Pavel FuksaProgramming : “Tutti” Kontakt script and instruments by Blake Robinson
- Video tutorials. Hosted by Blake Robinson
- Patch auditing. Each patch briefly reviewed.
- Tutti Mixing: Levels and mic positioning
- Tutti Options: fx and imaging
Tutti for Kontakt 4.2.2 is available to purchase for 199.90 EUR.