Sonokinetic releases Vivace for Kontakt
Sonokinetic has released Vivace, a sound library for Kontakt and Kontakt Player featuring cinematic orchestral fx and textures.
Vivace features tempo-synced tonal cues, each recorded in all 12 keys utilising our ITM (Intelligent tempo mapping) system so that every sample is automatically integrated perfectly into any arrangement. The pressure of tight deadlines always interferes with the creative process so we believe Vivace is an essential tool to keep orchestrating craftsmanship high in production schedules with tight deadlines and on demand client expectations.
Vivace is a dedicated performance sampling library that continues building the Sonokinetic legacy in original one-of-a-kind sampling tools for professional composers and sound designers. A vast collection with over 16,000 samples (32,000 total combination of 16 and 24 bit) propels this impressive library to new heights.
- 9 channels available, of which 8 to mix: Pre-mixed ‘Tutti’ channel, 3 Mic position channels and 5 cue group channels. Mix each Vivace cue specifically to your taste. Set global variations or for each individual cue.
- Up to 3 additional multiple recordings of some motifs, available as variations.
- FX at your fingertips. Configure 4 band EQ and in-built reverb to match your other libraries.
- Samples recorded in the same environment as Sonokinetic ‘Tutti’ allowing seamless integration.
- Assign your favourite cues to keyswitches.
- 19 patches in total with multiple cues within each patch.
- 33922 samples: 2x sample pool (16 & 24 bit) (full version sample pool 27,56 GB content: 16bit: 9,41GB & 24bit: 18,15 GB).
- Royalty and copyright free content license. (English & German).
- Vivace Reference manual (pdf).
- Artwork : “Vivace” dvd cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa.
- Programming : “Vivace” Kontakt script and instruments by Son Thomsen.
Vivace is available to purchase for 199.90 EUR.