Sonokinetic Tigris & Euphrates – Desert Voice, middle eastern vocal library for Kontakt
Sonokinetic has released Desert Voice, a unique and one of a kind, richly sampled middle eastern vocal library for Kontakt.
It captures the mysterious beauty and the impressive magic of the Iraqi Egyptian Arabian male voice. Whether you need to create an authentic Middle Eastern composition, or just add some spice and originality to any production, Desert Voice provides the necessary elements to set your music apart. These intriguing melodies and phrase improvisations will give you a broad range of diversity in your composition.
We’ve gone all the way and recorded most of the commonly used Middle Eastern melodic styles (maqams). It is available in all parallel western contemporary root keys. These can easily be triggered and displayed in the Kontakt user’s interface. For easy and quick scoring Desert Voice provides patches with Arabian styled melodies which are harmonically mirrored to western minor scales.
Performed by mr. Hammam Al Sayid who’s schooled in the classical Arabian art music. With full dedication to this project he put out the best musical performance we’ve experienced yet. From the deepest low to the highest intense emotion Hammam took us by surprise and open our ears and imagination to the mystic and fantastic world within the Arabian music.
Desert Voice features
- 4,800+ 24-bit 96kHz Wav one-shot samples (6,54GB sample content).
- 33 Kontakt 4.1 instruments and 3 multi instruments.
- 5 Convolution Reverb impulse responses: Red Desert Cave, Sahara Cave, Large Istanbul Dome Mosque, smaller dome mosque and Turkish empirical hall.
- Historical and Musical Origins manual (pdf).
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Arabic/Turkish/English translations for all sung and spoken texts within “Desert Voice”.
Sonokinetic Tigris & Euphrates – Desert Voice for Kontakt 4.1 is available to purchase for 49.90 EUR.
Short links for August 24th, 2010