Sonoma Wire Works announces DrumCore 4
Sonoma Wire Works has announced DrumCore 4, a virtual drum instrument with royalty-free 24-bit audio loops, MIDI loops, and multi velocity sampled drum kits.
Currently in development, a preview of DrumCore 4 was unveiled at Sonoma’s booth during the Taxi songwriter convention. Many user requested features will be in DrumCore 4, which is expected around mid February 2014.
Changes in DrumCore 4 (subject to change)
- 64-bit compatible AAX/AU/VST.
- Expanded content, more kits, and additional genres.
- Rhythmic similarity engine powered by iZotope MasterFX with spectrum analyzer.
- Mixer view with insert effects (Compressor, EQ, Delay, and Bitcrush).
- Online store for easily finding and purchasing content directly in the plugin.
- Search bar and loop bookmarking.
- Song timeline for assembling loops.
- And much more!
DrumCore 3 is currently $50 off the MSRP of $249 USD and includes a free upgrade to DrumCore 4 upon launch, plus an additional free DrummerPack. Existing DrumCore 3 users can pre-order the upgrade through January 1, 2014, priced at $99 USD (also includes free DrummerPack).
More information: Sonoma Wire Works