Sonoma Wire Works has announced that its GuitarJack 2 USB studio quality audio interface for desktop and mobile is now available to pre-order.
GuitarJack 2 USB portable audio I/O connects mics and instruments to your PC, Mac, and select mobile devices through a Micro USB connection.
Featuring a 1/4 inch instrument input, 1/8 inch stereo mic/line input, and 1/8 inch stereo headphone/line output with increased drive for headphones, GuitarJack 2 USB contains the same pristine sounding 24-bit AD/DA converter as the acclaimed GuitarJack Model 2.
GuitarJack 2 USB features
- Studio quality sound from a 24-bit A/D and D/A converter with analog front end and digital circuitry designed by renowned audio designer, Joe Bryan, famous for his work on the UA 2192.
- 1/4 inch (6.5 mm) instrument input – nickel-plated, solid brass Switchcraft (10,000 MTBF) jack.
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo mic/line input – (no phantom power is provided).
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo headphone/line output with increased drive for headphones provides incredible sound quality.
- Micro USB connector.
- Sleek and rugged aluminum shell with a brushed finish.
- Device powered for ultimate portability – requires no batteries or power adapter.
- Input Modes:
- Instrument (1/4 inch) – mono Hi-Z.
- Mic/Line (1/8 inch) – mono or stereo.
The GuitarJack 2 USB is available to pre-order for the introductory price of $129 USD ((U.S. shipping only, $199 USD MSRP). It is estimated to ship in June 2013. GuitarJack 2 USB is estimated to be available from select dealers worldwide in June 2013.