Sonoma Wire Works launches DrumCore 4 Pre-Order
Sonoma Wire Works has announced that its upcoming DrumCore 4 virtual drum instrument is now available to pre-order.
DrumCore 4 Lite, DrumCore 4 and DrumCore 4 Ultra are now available for pre-order. Order now and get $30 – $99 in bonus content packs!
Currently in development, DrumCore 4 is an AAX/AU/VST plug-in instrument with royalty-free 24-bit audio loops, MIDI loops, and multi velocity sampled drum kits.
A preview of DrumCore 4 was unveiled at Sonoma’s booth during the Taxi songwriter convention. Many features requested by users will be in DrumCore 4, which is expected around mid February 2014.
New DrumCore 4 features (subject to change)
- 64-bit compatible AAX/AU/VST.
- Expanded content, more kits, and additional genres.
- Rhythmic similarity engine powered by iZotope.
- MasterFX with spectrum analyzer.
- Mixer view with insert effects (Compressor, EQ, Delay, and Bitcrush).
- Online store for easily finding and purchasing content directly in the plugin.
- Search bar and loop bookmarking.
- Song timeline for assembling loops.
- And much more!
DrumCore 4 pre-orders and upgrade offers are available for a limited time only.