Sonoma Wire Works updates RiffWorks Standard to v2.5
Sonoma Wire Works has released version 2.5 of RiffWorks Standard, the guitar recording and online collaboration software for Windows and Mac.
RiffWorks Standard v2.5 is now the ideal sketchpad for professional DAW users with new features like export, 32-bit recording and 32-bit mix. With RiffWorks Standard you can record ideas at the moment of inspiration, create complete songs with drums and effects, collaborate online with musicians around the world, post tunes to the RiffWorld.com online community, and export to any DAW for editing and mastering.
Changes in RiffWorks v2.5
- New Export Options:
- Export Current Riff – Export all the layers of the currently selected Riff as Acidized .wav files including the InstantDrummer and Metronome. Files can then be imported into any DAW.
- Export All Riffs – Exports all riffs from a song as .wav files into separate file folders.
- Sonoma 7 VST Plugin – The 7 award-winning effects from RiffWorks as a VST Plugin. Effects presets are saved during export for access from the Sonoma 7 VST plugin in your DAW. This plugin is available for free to all RiffWorks Standard users as a separate download.
- 32-bit Recording and Export – RiffWorks has always done all processing at 32-bit, but audio files were saved as 16-bit for space and performance reasons. 32-bit file recording is now available as an option in the Audio Setup Window. 32-bit provides the highest recording quality, but takes twice as much disk space.
- 32-bit Mix – The option to mix a 32-bit floating point .wav file allows users to take their final mix into a mastering program at the highest quality.
- Improved Master Output Compressor/Limiter* – All new program-dependent master output compressor/limiter increases overall output level and eliminates pumping and breathing at high output levels.
- Improved Compressor* – New algorithm improves compressors on Layers and Riffs.
- FourTrack Import* – RiffWorks Standard and RiffWorks T4 v2.5 automatically detect and import tracks, complete with gain and pan settings, directly from the FourTrack iPhone application using Bonjour on Mac and Windows.
- RiffLink Progress Bar* – The RiffLink online collaboration feature built into RiffWorks now includes a progress bar during song loading.
- Bug fixes:
- RiffLink peformance*
- Sound improvements*
- RiffEffects on SongLayers*
- Export/Import SongLayers*
*Improvements marked with an asterix are also included in the RiffWorks T4 v2.5 (free edition) update.
RiffWorks Standard v2.5 is available now for $129 USD. The update is free for current RiffWorks users.
Visit Sonoma Wire Works for more information.
ModernBeats releases Bass Elementz 1 and 2