Sonoris Audio Engineering releases Dither
Sonoris Audio Engineering has released Dither, a professional, high quality audio plugin for mastering purposes.
With this plugin you can quantize audio to a lower bitdepth with dither and/or noiseshaping. The dithertype is selectable between TPDF and High Pass (HP) TPDF. TPDF is short for Triangular Probability Densitity Function, a form of dither that eliminates non-linear distortion during re-quantization and has no signal modulation artifacts.
- 2 dither types: TPDF (Triangular Probability Densitity Function), HighPass TPDF.
- 3 noiseshaping curves: curve A: 5th order, curve B,C: 9th order.
- Dither and noiseshaping independent adjustable.
- Dither is generated in assembly language.
- Quantization to 20 or 16 bit.
- Full automation possible.
- Low CPU load.
- Settings can be saved.
- 64 bit integer math throughout the signal path, except for the noiseshaping filters.
Sonoris Dither is availabe as a VST plug-in for Windows and Mac for $75 USD.
Visit Sonoris Audio Engineering for more information.
Puremagnetik releases Big Bertha