Sony Creative Software releases SpectraLayers Pro
Sony Creative Software has introduced its SpectraLayers Pro, advanced audio spectrum editor for Windows and Mac.
SpectraLayers is an extraordinary audio editing platform that features unprecedented sound shaping capabilities combined with a truly unique workflow. Explore audio data on a multidimensional spectral display. Unmix audio files into discrete component layers using a variety of smart editing tools. Process extracted layers individually in an unlimited number of ways.
SpectraLayers is an essential application for engineers, sound designers, audio-for-video editors, archivists, and professionals who demand the deepest audio analysis tools. SpectraLayers brings today’s most advanced editing tools to an eminently affordable and approachable platform—available for both Mac and PC.
SpectraLayers Pro features
- Extreme Audio Editing
- Divide audio files into discrete, user-defined layers that can be processed independently and reintegrated to achieve perfect master files.
- Remove unwanted noises and artifacts with ease while leaving surrounding audio data completely intact.
- Separate music and dialogue into individual component layers.
- Perform pitch correction on user-selected components of an audio file.
- Employ SpectraLayers in audio mastering, sound design, analysis, and forensics tasks.
- All tools are modifiable using a wide range of user-definable sensitivities and tolerances.
- Extraction Tools — Extract audio into independent layers using intelligent, programmable tools:
- Area — select any audio for transfer from directly within the spectrum graph.
- Frequency — track frequencies and transfer them directly to selected layers.
- Harmonics — seek and select harmonics in user-defined amounts and orders.
- Modification Tools — Operate directly on waveform spectra to perform precise, creative edits:
- Creation Tools — Create sound directly in the SpectraLayers interface:
- Fidelity / Flexibility
- 32-bit 96 kHz capable.
- SpectraLayers provides seamless file transfer to Sound Forge Pro and other audio editing programs.
SpectraLayers Pro is available to purchase for Windows and Mac, starting at $374.95 USD.
Easytoolz releases free easy-Q-delay plugin