Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Sony Creative Software updates Vegas Pro to v9.0b
Sony Creative Software has released version 9.0b of Vegas Pro, a professional video & audio production software for Windows.
The Vegas Pro 9 collection integrates two powerful applications that work seamlessly together to provide an efficient and intuitive environment for video and broadcast professionals. This comprehensive suite offers the most robust and progressive platform available for content creation and production. With broad format support, superior effects processing, unparalleled audio support, and a full complement of editorial tools, the Vegas Pro 9 collection streamlines your workflow. From acquisition to delivery, from camera to Blu-ray Disc™, the Vegas Pro 9 collection delivers exactly what you need to produce outstanding results.
Changes in Vegas v9.0b
- Resolved an issue that could cause the contents of media generators (most often text generators) to change when the Undo command was used.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas to crash during startup on some computers running Windows XP.
- Fixed a bug that could cause still images to appear out of focus when rotated via Event Pan/Crop.
- Fixed a bug that could cause audio dropouts in XDCAM SD (DVCAM) MXF files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error when conforming trimmed XDCAM clips on the PDW-U1 deck.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some QuickTime files from reading audio properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented metadata from being imported with 720-50p XDCAM clips.
More information: Sony Creative Software