Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Sony updates Acid Pro to v7.0b
Sony Creative Software has released version 7.0b of Acid Pro, the digital audio workstation that combines full multitrack recording and mixing, MIDI sequencing, and legendary ACID looping functionality for a seamless music-creation and post-production environment.
Changes in Acid Pro v7.0b
- Audio-waveform drawing during recording has been improved.
- Plug-In Manager performance has been improved.
- Performance has been improved when working with projects that contain many MIDI loops.
- Enable multithreaded soft synth playback check box has been added to the Audio Device page in the Preferences dialog (on multicore/multiprocessor computers, this setting can significantly increase performance during playback and real-time rendering).
- ACID can now render to Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) format.
- Various bug fixes and improvements, details here.
Acid Pro 7 for Windows is available for purchase for 291.95 EUR (ex VAT) and if you’re fast you can get 100 EUR off, as Sony is offering 35% discount on all their software through March 20, 2009.
Visit Sony Creative Software for more information.