Sony Creative Software has released version 7.0b of Acid Pro, the digital audio workstation that combines full multitrack recording and mixing, MIDI sequencing, and legendary ACID looping functionality for a seamless music-creation and post-production environment.
Changes in Acid Pro v7.0b
- Audio-waveform drawing during recording has been improved.
- Plug-In Manager performance has been improved.
- Performance has been improved when working with projects that contain many MIDI loops.
- Enable multithreaded soft synth playback check box has been added to the Audio Device page in the Preferences dialog (on multicore/multiprocessor computers, this setting can significantly increase performance during playback and real-time rendering).
- ACID can now render to Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) format.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Acid Pro 7 for Windows is available for purchase for 291.95 EUR (ex VAT) and if you’re fast you can get 100 EUR off, as Sony is offering 35% discount on all their software through March 20, 2009.
Visit Sony Creative Software for more information.