Sony updates Acid Pro to v7.0c
Sony Creative Software has released version 7.0c of Acid Pro, the digital audio workstation that combines full multitrack recording and mixing, MIDI sequencing, and legendary ACID looping functionality for a seamless music-creation and post-production environment.
Changes in Acid Pro v7.0c
- Fixed a bug that could cause sub busses to be routed to hardware outputs when loading a project in certain cases.
- Fixed a bug that could cause ACID Pro 7.0b to crash if audio was dragged to an empty timeline while playback was in progress.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when moving a MIDI note on the timeline during playback when using some VSTis.
- Fixed a bug that could cause continuous data to MIDI controllers normally in “switch” mode (e.g. sustain pedal) to be misinterpreted as full-scale “switch” transitions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when using multiple instances of the Garritan ARIA player v18.104.22.168 with multithreaded soft synth playback enabled. The solution requires an update to Garritan ARIA v22.214.171.124 or later also (see Known Issues below).
- Fixed a bug that could cause ACID Pro 7.0b to crash during MIDI track freeze when using soft synths whose outputs were routed to hardware outputs via sub busses.
- The sample project files on the installation DVD now play correct sounds when running under Windows Vista SP1 or later.
Visit Sony Creative Software for more information.