Sound Dust has launched Tiny Chaos Engine, a free “found sound” drum-machine for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Tiny Chaos Engine a sophisticated groove box made with a collection of unlikely sound sources that include a lawn mower, kite flying, celery, static electricity, trickling water and a broken piano as well as some more obvious percussive sources.
It’s great for adding rythmic and tonal interest to more straightforward beats or for creating whole landscapes of clickity clack, wub wub.
Tiny Chaos Engine features
- Chaos button for instant randomisation.
- Order button for an instant return to normality.
- Comprehensive editing with quick edit system for instant results.
- 12 sample engines with individual articulation control.
- 12 sequence engines with algorithmic looping controller.
- Lots of great binaurally recorded sounds.
- Built in manual.
Tiny Chaos Engine is a free download at Sound Dust. Requires Kontakt 4/5, full version.