Sound Dust has released an updated version of its Dulcitone1884 virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
This is your chance to to play my lovingly sampled 150 year old antique Dulcitone in all its glory.
70megs, 3 velocity layers and some fancy programming but without the slightly iffy forks and sticking keyboard.
New in Dulcitone1884²
- 24 dulcitone presets that take advantage of the 3 pages of scripting.
- 4 octave architecture with control of volume, pan, ADSR and delay per octave group.
- Note on and note off “thump”.
- 69 specially made convolution reverb impulses from real spaces (including Glyndebourne Opera House).
- Round robin sample swapping.
- MIDI timing jitter for realism.
- Handwritten instruction manual.
The library is available to purchase for £20 GPB. The update is free for previous owners.