Sound Magic releases Dynamic Master
Sound Magic has released Dynamic Master, a compressor effect plug-in for Windows.
Dynamic Master takes precision sound design in an entirely new direction by giving you the power to actually create your own hi-end compressor/limiter. No longer are you limited to the hardware or software that’s “out there”. For the first time, you can customize your sound by creating new virtual processing equipment, capable of delivering incredible sonic precision, all under your exacting control. And best of all – NO PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED! Other modular tools require you to wire, rewire and add different modules, but Dynamic Master’s simple-to-use interface features knobs, switches and drop-down menus to make shaping your sound simple and straightforward.
Dynamic Master features
- First and foremost, it’s all about the sound! Dynamic Master gives you absolute control, from total transparency to garage band grunge, it’s not just a Swiss Army Knife of Sound – it’s a versatile, razor sharp tool delivering hi-end fidelity.
- Two Individual Dynamic Processors enable the user to shape complex dynamic curves. Do you want to compress it and then limit it? Expand it first? You decide!
- The Advanced Routing System gives users more choices for different kinds of dynamic processing, e.g., Compressor, Limiter, Expander, Series Compression, Parallel Compression and Side Chain Compression.
- Meticulous Envelope Controls enable users try out different Envelopes and even design new envelope types to achieve different sound styles.
- Two Auto Behavior Editors allow users to design their desired auto release/attack behavior for each dynamic processor. Different auto releases or attacks will lead to different overall sounds.
- Dynamic Master’s easy to understand interface replaces the chore of adding/replacing modules or having to wire and rewire, making it extremely user-friendly.
- Dynamic Master supports third party add-ons that will continue to add value in the future.
- Third party developers can use Dynamic Master to design and publish new processors or emulate vintage compressor/limiter gear – and even sell it online! What’s more, with the Developer Edition, developers can create and export commercial VSTs, creating entirely new processors for use in any digital audio workstation.
Dynamic Master is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for 79 EUR.