Sound Magic releases Imperial Grand3D
Sound Magic has released Imperial Grand3D, a virtual piano instrument for Windows.
Huge Sound – Small Footprint: The Imperial Grand3D starts with the famous bright, rich Bosendorfer style sound, and establishes an incredible level of realism by using patented Hybrid Modeling Technology coupled with complete 3D Audio control.
Physical modeling is at the heart of the Imperial Grand3D sound, but both sampling and synthesis are incorporated to add to the realism. Multiple DVDs, Out of Memory errors and glitches are ancient history. Only 150MB in size, the authentic harmonic colorations of the Imperial Grand3D bring an unmatched depth of sound to any style of music.
Imperial Grand3D features
- Imperial Grand3D gives you absolute control over every aspect of a piano. You can adjust hammer actions, microphone positions, sympathetic resonances, dynamics and more. You can even design your own piano!
- Multi-microphone positions enable users to mix between different microphone positions and create new sounds that easily fit into a mix.
- Meticulous Dynamic Response controls enable users to adjust the dynamics of the piano, change the keyboard response, and achieve both realism and playability at the same time!
- New! Our 264-string Sympathetic Resonance System adds beautiful harmonies to both pedal up and pedal down notes.
- Imperial Grand3D is able to detect repeated notes and activate True Staccato Mode which precisely reproduces staccato notes.
- Built-in professional Reverb Engine simulates resonances with environment and soundboard, adding extra realism to the sound.
- Actual modeling and soft pedal samples vividly present the sound of three kinds of pedals.
- The separate 3D Effect unit can place the piano into a real 3D space, adding realism to the whole sound.
- Faster load times. Smaller hard drive footprint, less memory and less CPU usage.
Imperial Grand3D is available to purchase as an instrument for Windows PC (VST/Standalone) for 99 EUR.