Sound Magic has announced Neo Dynamic, a compressor/limiter modeling effect plug-in for Windows.
Neo Dynamic is based on Sound Magic Award Winning Modeling Technology. This makes Neo Dynamic more like a sampler than typical compressors and limiters. It embodies several algorithms (such as sample sets) that make this plug-in easy to expand and extend with new compressors/limiters models in the future.
Neo Dynamic starts with 10 compressors/limiters, modelled after famous brand names such as SSL, API and TubeTech. Each of these has their own famous “flavors” ready to use.
Neo Dynamic features
- Internal 64 Bit Double Precision Floating Point.
- A total of 10 compressors and limiters modelled after such famous hardware including:
- SSL 4000G Compressor
- API 2500 Stereo Compressor
- Tube-Tech CL-1B Compressor (Not in Demo Version)
- EMI RS124 Compressor (Not in Demo Version)
- Neve 33609 Compressor Custom Edition(Not in Demo Version)
- Sound Magic Default Compressor
- Waves L2 Limiter (Not in Demo Version)
- EMI TG124 Limiter
- Sound Magic Neo Limiter
- British Vintage Limiter (Not in Demo Version)
- Has a THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise) ranging from -63dB to -135dB. Depends on the types and settings you choose.
- Powerful add-on system makes it easy to add additional compressors and limiters in the future.
- Incredibly Accurate Modeling by Sound Magic’s Award Winning Modeling Technology.
- Sensor Network Technology which helps musicians to achieve better dynamic processing.
- Different plug-in version to fit for usage on Sidechain.
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
Neo Dynamic is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in and Magic Pianos add-on, priced at 49 EUR.