Sound Magic releases Neo EQ effect plugin
Sound Magic has released NeoEQ, an equalizer effect plug-in for Windows.
NeoEQ is a revolutionary concept in equalizer technology. Totally different from traditional EQ, NeoEQ is able to automatically detect and lock in the most audible/sensitive frequency.
This makes the whole EQ process much easier than traditional EQ methods – much more efficient and effective than traditional parametric EQ. Mixing engineers spend years learning how to hear individual frequencies and fine tune the EQ on each and every track they mix.
Neo EQ features
- Innovative pitch detection algorithm, can lock up the right frequency even when there was a lot instruments mixes together.
- 3 pitch detecters focus on bass, basic frequency and harmonic for individual instrument or vocal.
- Innovative Auto Distortion Correction Peaking Filter Technology brings lowest distortion rate ever.
- Artificial Intelligence Assisted Bandwidth control based on the behavior modeling on over 200 mixing engineers.
- Sample and hold fuction enables users to analyze an audio signal first, then hold its harmonic information and apply to another audio track.
- Different plug-in version to fit for usage on M/S, Sidechain, Mono and Surround.
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
Neo EQ for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 49 EUR.
Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.6