Sound Magic has launched Neo Multi Dynamic, a multi-band compressor / limiter effect plug-in for Windows.
Neo Multi Dynamic is the multi bands version for the acclaimed Neo Dynamic, which features a 4 bands dyanmic processing with the innovative Linkwitz-Riley Splitter to separate the frequency bands and then process them. This gives you a better sounding multi bands dyanmic processing because the Linkwitz-Riley Crossover filter tends to have the lowest phase distortion of all filters.
Neo Multi Dynamic is a new concept in dynamic processing technology. Different from ordinary compressors/limiters, Neo Multi Dynamic not only offers more sonic variety than traditional units, it is far easier to use.
Neo Multi Dynamic features
- Internal 64 Bit double precision floating point.
- Innovative Linkwitz-Riley Splitter Design.
- 10 compressors and limiters modelled after famous hardware.
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise) ranging from -63dB to -135dB, depeding on the type and settings chosen.
- Powerful add-on system makes it easy to add additional compressors and limiters in the future.
- Incredibly accurate modeling by Sound Magic’s award winning modeling technology.
- Different plug-in version for use on Sidechain.
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
Neo Multi Dynamic is available to purchase for 49 EUR (Windows VST/Supreme Piano 2 add-on).