Sound Magic releases Neo Reference
Sound Magic has released Neo Reference, a new tool for the final processing of digital music.
It combines several of Sound Magic’s cutting edge dithering and noise shaping algorithms. These algorithms will change the sound of your music and they will let you find the best timbre for your individual style. Each dither and noise shape has its own unique timbre. What you need to do is listen to them carefully and you find the one that works best for your sound.
You can also use Neo Reference to show you what your music will sound like on different playback devices. This killer feature allows you to preview your music as it would sound in your car, iphones, on a boom box – or an audiophile system!
Neo Reference features
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision.
- 4 Types of Dithering with depth control.
- 15 Sound Magic’s cutting edge noise shaping algorithms.
- Accurate modeling on Signal to Noise Ratio, Stereo Crosstalk and Frequency Respond Curve of common used playback devices.
- Can be combined use with Headphone Mix Version 3.0 for complete playback system emulation.
Neo Reference is available to purchase for 49 EUR (Windows VST or Add-on for Supreme Piano 2).