Sound Magic releases Ruby Piano virtual piano instrument
Sound Magic has released Ruby Piano, a virtual Yamaha concert grand with NEO Hybrid Modeling Technology.
Ruby Piano has successfully captured the mellow sustain and beautiful tones of a Yamaha C7 built in 1972, which has original ivory keys. and also managed to represents its unique timbre quality through NEO Hybrid Modeling Engine. It is a beautiful sounding and musical piano ideal for pops and Jazz.
Ruby Piano features
- Ruby Piano gives you absolute control over every aspect of a piano. You can adjust hammer actions, microphone positions, sympathetic resonances, dynamics and more. You can even design your own piano.
- HD Velocity Layer supports up to 65,536 Velocity Layers.
- Multi-microphone positions enable users to mix between different microphone positions and create new sounds that easily fit into a mix.
- Real Piano Legato make the legato passage so real with a sustaining tone.
- Meticulous Dynamic Response controls enable users to adjust the dynamics of the piano, change the keyboard response, and achieve both realism and playability at the same time.
- New! Our 264-string Sympathetic Resonance System adds beautiful harmonies to both pedal up and pedal down notes.
- Ruby Piano is able to detect repeated notes and activate True Staccato Mode which precisely reproduces staccato notes.
- Built-in professional Reverb Engine simulates resonances with environment and soundboard, adding extra realism to the sound.
- Actual modeling and soft pedal samples vividly present the sound of three kinds of pedals.
- Faster load times. Smaller hard drive footprint, less memory and less CPU usage.
Ruby Piano is available for Windows (standalone/VST) priced at 99 EUR. Purchase includes 50 EUR worth of add-ons.
Diginoiz releases All In One – Urban Bundle
Lithium Sound releases Raider virtual synth