Sound Magic has released Supreme Piano 2, a new Hybrid Modeling Piano System.
Supreme Piano 2 starts with a revolutionary concept: “A single virtual instrument can not solve all of the problems in the entire music production process, or fit every musician’s unique need. We need a whole solution for this, a flexible system which is easy to operate, that follows our changing needs.”
Supreme Piano 2 is not a bundle of pianos but an entire system that focuses on solving problems. Supreme Piano 2 has the power to handle many different situations – and you will find a solution for your problem.
The heart of the Supreme Piano 2 System are the piano modules. Supreme Piano 2 will let you choose up to 4 piano modules from our database. There are currently 5 piano modules — with more on the way – including four of the world’s most stunning and finest grand pianos. Supreme Piano 2 recreates the unsurpassed authenticity and complexity that has long been a standard in concert halls around the world. From the famous dark, rich Bosendorfer tone to that fantastic and sexy Fazioli sound, Supreme Piano 2 gives you many pianos in one. For every style of music that you play, Sound Magic and Supreme Piano 2 will bring you the right instrument, take care of the technology, and let the Magic of your Music shine through. A revolutionary new feature is that Supreme Piano 2 enables you to hybrid the sound of different piano modules. You can create your own unique piano sound, adding great playability and unlimited sound creation to Supreme Piano 2.
Supreme Piano 2 features
- Supreme Piano 2 gives you absolute control over every aspect of a piano. You can adjust hammer actions, microphone positions, sympathetic resonances, dynamics and more. You can even design your own piano.
- True Piano Dynamic System with flexible controls.
- Scala Tuning System enable Supreme Piano 2 users to use different temperaments for their music.
- HD Velocity Layer supports up to 65,536 Velocity Layers.
- Multi-microphone positions enable users to mix between different microphone positions and create new sounds that easily fit into a mix.
- Real Piano Legato make the legato passage so real with a sustianing tone.
- Meticulous Dynamic Response controls enable users to adjust the dynamics of the piano, change the keyboard response, and achieve both realism and playability at the same time.
- New! Our 264-string Sympathetic Resonance System adds beautiful harmonies to both pedal up and pedal down notes.
- Supreme Piano 2 is able to detect repeated notes and activate True Staccato Mode which precisely reproduces staccato notes.
- Built-in professional Reverb Engine simulates resonances with environment and soundboard, adding extra realism to the sound.
- Actual modeling and soft pedal samples vividly present the sound of the 4 pedals.
- Faster load times. Smaller hard drive footprint, less memory and less CPU usage.
- Supreme Piano 2 now provides standalone and VSTi version running under Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7.
Supreme Piano 2 for Windows (VST/Standalone) is available to purchase for 299 EUR.