Sound Magic has released Supreme Pianos, a physically modeled virtual piano instrument for Windows.
The basic idea of Supreme Pianos is coming from 3D graphic rendering. It uses Physical modeling to shape the sound’s “skeleton” of the piano, and then mapping a series of harmony components on to the skeleton to achieve an authentic sound.
Supreme Pianos does not rely on sampling, has a small memory footprint and extreme low CPU usage making it ideal for live performances. Even on a Pentium III 533MHz system, it could work great while running under heavy duty. And on today’s quad core system, Supreme Pianos could maintain CPU usage unnoticeable.
Supreme Pianos contains 3 grand pianos, Blue Water Piano, Red Wings Piano and Mini Piano.
Supreme Pianos features
- Revolutionary 256 stages/40Hz Harmony Rendering Engine adds Reality to the sound of physical modeling piano.
- Patented Multi-Dimension Vector Synthesis technology reveals the power of next generation Physical Modeling technology that is 20X faster than traditional physical modeling algorithm.
- Proprietary Real Dynamic Response System accurately represents real grand piano’s non-linear dynamic response.
- Full repedalling feature accurately recreates the behavior between pedal up and pedal down.
- Proprietary 264-strings Sympathetic Resonance System reproduce comprehensive Sympathetic Resonances of a true Grand Piano.
- Optimal Coding for Multi-core CPU leads to extreme low CPU usage and RAM usage. The CPU usage even lower than a sample player!
- Optimal for most MIDI keyboards.
- Small Size, Total 335MB for 3 Pianos.
- Full MIDI learn and automation.
Supreme Pianos is available for Windows (VST/Standalone) for the introductory price of 199 EUR. A 14-day demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit Sound Magic for more information and audio demos.