Sound Magic has released version 1.1 of its Orchestral Strings One, a free hybrid modeled string orchestral instrument.
Orchestral Strings One was recorded utilizing the legendary acoustics in the famous Berliner Hall – home of the world class BERLINER PHILHARMONIKER. Our full string orchestra contains 14 violins,10 Violas, 8 Cellos and 6 Double Basses. Now you’re your turn to experience this huge orchestral section as a useful string instrument.
Sound Magic has created Orchestral Strings One as a single ensemble complete with the beautiful ambience of this amazing hall. This incredible instrument will quickly become your “go to” string orchestra. No longer will you have to try and build a similar sound with several different string instruments or sections, burning up tracks, RAM, CPU cycles and your valuable time!
Changes in Orchestral Strings One v1.1
- Improved Dynamic System to a fully dynamic system by raising the ceiling of the volume.
- Adjust the Attack Volume value for Sustain notes.
- Change the default setting to turn on the CC Tone Color Mode.
- Apply True Stereo algorithm for Built in Reverb Engine.
- Fixes the position of Active button on GUI.
- Slightly Improved CPU.
- Many minor changes.
Orchestral Strings One is available to download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) at no cost. The update is available from KVR Audio.
More information: Sound Magic Orchestral Strings One