Sound Magic updates Piano One to v1.1
Sound Magic has released version 1.1 of Piano One, a virtual piano instrument for Windows and Mac.
The Sound of Piano One comes from the Yamaha C7 concert grand, a true workhorse in the professional piano world, appearing on famous concert stages, in international competitions and in prestigious music events throughout the world.
By utilizing the Sound Magic Hybrid Modeling Engine, Piano One offers both the Realistic Sound of Sampling and the Playability of Modeling. Hybrid Modeling provides an instantaneous feeling – no delay – and a truer and richer sound than canbe created with either sampling or modeling alone. What’s more, Piano One utilizes only 150MB, which is quite a small footprint, making Piano One usable even on older PCs. There is no waiting time when loading and the CPU usage is so small that it’s virtually unnoticeable.
Changes in Piano One v1.1
- Add Key Release Modeling features, now it sounds authentic when playing staccato and short note.
- Add Key Release Volume and Release Attack Time control through two sliders.
- Add an animated keyboard on GUI, which could animated with the input MIDI signal and users could click mouse to make the sound.
- Adjust Release Time setting,change minimum setting from 0.3 seconds to 10 ms.
- Many other minor changes.
Piano One is available as freeware for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).