Sound Performance Lab NEOS, 120v mixing and monitoring console
Sound Performance Lab has announced NEOS, the world’s first 120 volts mixing and monitoring console.
Compared to standard mixer designs, NEOS’ operational voltage is increased fourfold — more power means higher overall performance: more than 30 dB input headroom, 125 dB dynamic range, 100 dB S/N ratio.
- 24 channel mixing and monitoring console.
- Compact 19″/7 U housing format.
- Chain as many NEOS as you like.
- Ultimate mixing quality.
- Ultimate monitoring quality.
- Designed and handcrafted in Germany.
SPL will demonstrate the NEOS at stand 5.1/B82 of the MusikMesse.
More information: Sound Performance Lab
Alesis announces NanoVerb 2 effect processor