Sound Radix has announced the immediate availability of 32 Lives V2 for Mac, a transparent 32-bit to 64-bit Audio Units and VST plugins adapter which enables you to run 32-bit-only plugins in a 64-bit DAW.
The new version brings Steinberg VST plug-ins support in addition to Audio Unit plug-ins and significantly increased stability.
We’ve built a Sandbox for plug-ins: If one plug-in crashes, it won’t bring the whole house down, your DAW will continue to run and you’ll be able to save your work.
Changes in 32 Lives V2
- All new VST plug-ins support.
- Sandboxed plug-ins: a crashing plug-in will not crash other plug-ins or host.
- Freshly redesigned and improved plug-ins manager application.
- iLok authorization (Disk authorization & iLok 1, 2, 3 are supported).
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- Improved stability of plug-ins with Carbon UI.
- Installer: improved plug-in wrapping performance.
- Fixed display of non-Retina plug-ins on Retina displays.
- Bug fixes and performance optimizations.
32 Lives V2 is on sale for $79 USD for a limited time (regular $99 USD). The upgrade is free to all existing 32 Lives users. A trial version is available.