Soundcells updates Analog Signature to v2
Soundcells has released version 2 of Analog Signature, a ReFill for Reason 4.
“Analog Signature V2″ carries the wits and powers of three vintage beasts into this new era. Moog Source, Korg MS20 and the Waldorf Microwave have been accurately sampled (every single note three times) in such a way that their charming inaccuracies are still there in this perfect Reason environment in which we took our chance to add polyphony and velocity.
You’ll get 460 combinator patches containing beautiful analog sounds from the past as well as some mouth watering rex loops covering the old analog drum boxes. You decide how retro or contemporary the sounds of this refill will sound in your music. It all matches almost perfectly with almost everything.
Version 2 adds new samples from the Waldorf Microwave 1, 40 new combinator patches, great new backdrops and some minor tweaks.
Analog Signature features
- Classic synths: Moog Source, Korg MS20 and the Waldorf Microwave 1.
- 460 combinator patches to keep you busy for quite some time – 40 new ones since version 2.
- Lots of analog drumbox rexfiles and loads of NNXT patches.
- Extra high realism due to alternate sample switching, mostly three samples per note.
- 10 songfiles showing you lots of tricks and ideas.
Analog Signature is available to purchase for 49 EUR.
More information: Soundcells
Christian Budde releases Lookahead Limiter