Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
SoundFonts.it updates Tape Echo GS-201 to v1.1
Changes in v1.1
- Added easy “MIDI Learn” function.
- Tool tips and Readout values displays.
- The “Mode Selector” switch now displays the active tape heads setup.
- Better VU-Meter response.
- Echo rate doesn’t “spin up” anymore when the plugin is initialized.
- Supports sample rates up to 96 KHz with multiple instances.
- Mono (1 in, 1 out) and stereo (2 ins, 2 outs) versions available
- Improved memory and CPU usage.
- Minor bug fixes.
Tape Echo GS-201 is available for Windows PC (VST) for 19 EUR.