SoundFonts.it updates VB3 to v1.2.1
SoundFonts.it has released version 1.2.1 of VB3, a virtual tonewheel organ instrument for Windows PC.
Changes in VB3 v1.2.1
- All Rotary Speaker simulations have been revised, with special new algorithms for Rock 147, Rock 122 and Jazz 122.
- Added a Tone Cabinet simulation (stationary speaker).
- Added one more organ model: Type B.
- Added one more Wind Noise level.
- Added one more Background Hum level.
- Improved the keyclick: the attack is now more defined and the click noise is properly scaled.
- Modeled waveforms are now 8x longer, resulting in more precise loop points and more defined tone.
- Organ Type A was too low on volume: fixed.
- Drawbar Set A 16′ was not working properly: fixed.
VB3 is available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for €49 EUR.
Visit SoundFonts.it for more information.
GTG Synths releases GTG WS 2